Friday, January 16, 2009

Oklahoma is OK!

I am quite excited because my total number of books sold went up today from 3 to 31! I have my first big order for 28 books to a school in Oklahoma. It's kind of fun to see where the orders are coming from -- St. Croix, Minnesota; Tippecanoe School District in Indiana; Illinois; and now Oklahoma. (I think you can draw a line down the middle of the country.) I had to hurry and order more books today from Lulu (the publisher) because I didn't have that many "in stock." I also opened a business account to provide me with another means of accepting payment since this district doesn't use PayPal. It's all kind of cool and will hopefully make the insane hours I spent on the book this summer worth it!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That's exciting! I'm sure the word will start spreading about your program and you can quit your day job:)

Bonnie said...

Congratulations author!