I started my last blog by saying I thought 3 months might have been long enough to wait to update my blog. Now I'm thinking 5 months was probably too long a wait, and it's time to update. I was inspired by everyone's new backgrounds, and with fall in the air (which by the way is my favorite season), I decided to add a new fall theme with the help of Amanda (who inexplicably happened to wake up at 7:30 on this Saturday morning).
Actually, I was debating adding the layout below, which for some reason I found very funny. Amanda, however, did not get my sense of humor and talked me out of it.


New Adventure, New Blog
12 years ago
4 comments:
Actually, I'm kind of a fan of the Grumpy Toast. It's not too late to change it, you know ;)
I love your new background, but I also love fall colors! So fun!
Changing your background and dedicating your new post to that change does not consititue a blog update! I want more! :)
As I clicked on your blog I thought, "Why do I even bother looking? There's never anything on it." Much to my surprise a post!! Definitely need more details of your life. I was beginning to wonder if you are still alive ;)
Post a Comment