Well, we didn't exactly make it to Timpanagos Caves, but we did have a great time in the Provo area on Friday. By the time I called Friday morning, I was told that I couldn't pre-order tickets to the caves, but that tickets were being sold on a first come, first served basis. We made our way down in the afternoon after John finished with work appointments, but on the way we called and found out the tickets were sold out. However, we moved on to Plan B and decided to take a nice scenic walk (I don't know if you can exactly call it a hike) in Provo Canyon past Bridal Veil Falls. We got to enjoy the beautiful fall colors and cool autumn breeze in one of my favorite canyons. We then had a great time getting lost in the corn maze at Thanksgiving Point. I tried to get Jordan to take a picture with the Pumpkin Princess at the corn maze, but he was just too shy!
New Adventure, New Blog
12 years ago
2 comments:
What fun pictures! It looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe the fall colors - unfortunately fall hasn't quite arrived here yet.
Three posts in one week, the world is going to come to an end;) I love the fall colors. We are starting to see a little change here. It is definitely colder in the mornings.
Post a Comment