I guess we can still claim him... ha ha:) Congratulations Jordan!
Yes! Jordan I commend you for not falling to the DARK Side like so many before us! You look so good in Red.
YES! We'll claim him. I'm so proud. Are you living in the garage yet or do you still have a room? :)GO UTES!
Congratulations Jordan! I was just looking at Grandmother & Grandads graduation pictures from the University of Utah. You can carry on the tradition from them.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I guess we can still claim him... ha ha:) Congratulations Jordan!
Yes! Jordan I commend you for not falling to the DARK Side like so many before us! You look so good in Red.
YES! We'll claim him. I'm so proud. Are you living in the garage yet or do you still have a room? :)
GO UTES!
Congratulations Jordan! I was just looking at Grandmother & Grandads graduation pictures from the University of Utah. You can carry on the tradition from them.
Post a Comment