Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cheesecake Factory

All term Amanda has been working hard to get straight A's so she can go out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. (She ate some of our leftovers when John and I went for our anniversary, and she's been dreaming about it ever since!) Last night John and I took her out to dinner, and I ordered my favorite appetizer -- avocado egg rolls. I just found a copycat recipe on the web, but I'm a bit stressed to find that under "nutrition facts" it says these egg rolls have 1123 calories! It's not clear to me if that is the calorie count for the two egg rolls which the recipe makes or if that is the calorie count for 1 serving which is 1 egg roll, but either way I'm going to pretend I never saw that!

4 comments:

Will said...

Mmmmmm. Avacado eggrolls. Those are soooo goooood. (sound of drooling)

Suzanne said...

They sound really good! I'd just pretend that the recipe online couldn't really be the low-fat, healthier version that the Cheesecake Factory must sell:) Congratulations Amanda!

Julie Bean said...

Never look at calories. It ruins it. And I hope you got some good kinds of cheesecake while you were there!

Bonnie said...

I'm allergic to avocados. That's one way to save on calories.