Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Marjorie and the Mouse

I think we have been infested by Mighty Mouse. It is now Day 4 since I first saw signs that we had a visitor. We put the sticky traps in areas where the mouse had been, and according to John, there are furry signs that the mouse was in the trap, but somehow he broke free. Every day he seems to visit a new place, so we move the traps to the new locations, but always to no avail. We may have caught him today, but I am not about to go peek. I am waiting for John to get home from work.

I guess there is always a bright side to life -- I'm not cooking while we have a mouse in the kitchen!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Did you get the mouse? In our old house we had big rats. They would run through the attic. You could here them through the ceiling. Greg tried trapping them. One day he was even outside hiding and shooting them when they came out of the wood pile. I don't miss that house!

Suzanne said...

I'm sorry... I hate rodent problems, and unfortunately we've had our share of them.